Contador de visitas

sábado, 18 de noviembre de 2017

Who are healthier, adults or teenagers?

Today, most people are worried about their bodies and about what people say about them. For this reason, many adults do exercise everyday and try to have a healthy lifestyle. But...do all teenagers become healthy adults when they grow up? Recent studies from different universities have shown that there is a bigger probability that healthy teenagers will be healthy adults in the future.

Studies have tested that Britain has the less active population of the world, that's the main reason why it has one of the most obese population in the world. Scientists have studied this fact, and they confirm that most of them are caused by bad habits during their adolescence. Teenagers that are obese will become obese adults in the future.

From my point of view, teenagers tend to be healthier now than before. They care more about their appearance, their body and most of them practise some sport like football, tennis, basketball or simply they have healthy habits with the food they eat or things like that. In my case, I think I'm quite healthy because I practise karate and moreover I usually go to the gym. Furthermore, I don't eat food with much fat and I try to avoid unhealthy foodstuff. For me, sport is like another life and I think I will become in a healthy adult.

Joaquín España 2ºBACH 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario