Contador de visitas

sábado, 18 de noviembre de 2017

False impressions

Do you trust first impressions? Do you think the first impressions you have of a person when you first meet him/her are important? or are they just a mask to hide his or her real personality? Here is the key question. First, I'm going to talk about how important first impressions are, later, I'm going to talk about their consequences in the society and finally, I'll give my point of view about this issue.

Nowadays, having good impressions are very important when you meet new people, when you arrange a date, if you are looking for a job,.....The way you talk, you dress, you see, you behave,....can make a better or a worse impression of you. When you meet a person you should watch him or her in detail, focus on what he says or on how he says it. Then you should decide what kind of relationship you are going to have with him or her. However, I think you must make sure he isn't lying you because false impressions can also exist. There are many people who lie to give a false image of him or her. In Spanish this action is known as selling someone the motorbike.

From my point of view, first impressions haven't got more importance than really knowing a person. This is what I think because in my case, I'm a very friendly and cheerful person, but when I meet someone I'm more serious and shy than usual. I think you should get to know a person by telling him or her about your private life or your secrets, is convenient be a prudent person than being very social for the first time.


Joaquín España 2ºBACH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario