Contador de visitas

sábado, 18 de noviembre de 2017

Hairstyles and changing your mind


Do you care much for your hair? It is like your little baby? Nowadays, people have different styles and forms of getting dressed, getting their hair styled.... Sometimes, the way people are combed tells us a lot about him or her. If you see a person with spiky and very long hair, you may think that he is a person with character, personality and this even makes you afraid to talk with him or her. In contrast, if you see a person with a normal hairstyle, with hair down and with not much difficulty of combed, you might think that he is a sociable and friendly person.

Mainly, the women change more their hairstyles than the men. They often dye their hair of different colours, they cut it, they make curious hairstyles.....etc. It is like a tradition for them. However, men also like have their hair cut and curious. In my case, I'm having my hair cut every month. I go to a barber in Motril and he cuts my hair, this weekend, I'm cutting my hair because I have asked the barber for an appointment.

Concluding, hairstyles can make us have a first impression of somebody, of his personality, his character, his way of being...Not only women care for their hair, men too. The more time passes, the more strange hairstyles will appear.


Joaquín Alejandro España Sánchez 2ºBACH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario