Contador de visitas

jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

The Hormiguero (Composition Unit 6)

                                     The Hormiguero

          My favourite TV programme is called "The Hormiguero". It's a very popular talk show which is shown on Antena 3 everyday. It's a programme where famous people go to be interviewed and the viewers can vote who is going to come in the next programme.

 

          There is a TV presenter who is called Pablo Motos and three interesting characters which are three puppets called Trancas, Barrancas and Petancas. The programme is divided into sections. Firstly, Pablo Motos introduces the puppets, secondly, he makes the interview to the famous person. Then, there are a man in black and a magician who make the show really entertainig. The presenter is quite  nice in my opinion. Every week, they make a raffle for a car and I try to phone them the sooner I can.

 

          All in all, I'd recommend this programme because it's interesting to see the famous interviews and it's very entertaining. Personally, I think that some programmes are incredible, for example. the programme I enjoyed the most was that time that Vin Diesel came to the programme. 

 

          From my point of view, I would change some sections that I think they are a bit boring. I would introduce new sections which were more dynamic and funnier. One thing that I don't like is the setting, I would change it too.

 Joaquín Alejandro España Sánchez 1ºA. Bachillerato

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario